VLSI or Very Large Scale Integration is a way through which integrated circuit is created by integrating millions of transistors into a single chip. This design has become the most happening field of electronics and is finding its application in diverse range of electrical equipment like computer peripherals, cell phones, satellites, defense aerospace, consumer electronics, set top entertainment boxes and several other devices. All those candidates, who are looking to build a career in VLSI field, Vector Institute offers training program in VLSI technologies, which is designed to meet the contemporary demands of the industry. Our VLSI technologies course trained candidates with various domains of chip design.
Our VLSI Design Course imparts ASIC, FPGA design flows, and trains engineers extensively on the VLSI design methodologies, CMOS, VHDL, Verilog and System Verilog. An unprecedented demand for the expert professionals of VLSI Design is encouraging us to offer course that geared towards meeting the increasing demand of the electronic industry.
Objectives of VLSI
- Provide an overview of the fundamental principles of VLSI, ASIC / FPGA design.
- Give the understanding of the characteristics of CMOS circuit construction.
- Impart experience designing integrated circuits using CAD tools.
- Analyse the basic building blocks of large-scale digital integrated circuits.
- Help design functional units such as adders, multipliers, ROMs, and SRAMs.